Swet Studio offers PRIVATE corporate classes, specifically tailored to YOUR company’s dynamic.
Our private classes are 50 min with certified Master instructor, followed by 15 min cool down you can use to take photos. For safety, pictures are not allowed during class. Booking times are offered Monday- Sunday in the early afternoon, evening or midday. No prior experience is needed.
FOR SOMETHING FUN AND OUT OF THE BOX, WE RECOMMEND Aerial yoga
AntiGravity® aerial yoga class provides an unique and exciting team building experience, with basic inversions, aerial yoga, and, ultimately, flight. While having fun.
· Decompresses the spine, relieving pressure & hydrating disks.
· Triggers hormonal release.
· Refreshes the circulatory system and endocrine system.
FOR TEAMS WITH A COMPETITIVE EDGE, WE SUGGESt Swet indoor rowing
SwetRow class, not only captures the elements on-water rowing, but is the perfect fast paced class for rowing as a team, with a build up to a competitive final race. Calorie-burning king that puts both running and cycling to shame.
· Rowing burns 10 to 15 percent more calories than cycling at the same level of exertion.
· Total-body workout, involving more muscles than most other exercise machines.
FOR A MORE SOOTHING GROUP EXPERIENCE, we suggest Swet meditation
Cocooning, Swet Studio’s
floating meditation class. Team members relax and experience the calm of guided mediation, while suspended in a floating silk hammock.
· Perfect for building focus.
· Letting go of stress.
· Helps with depression and anxiety.