AntiGravity® Suspension Fitness 1 certification.Recognized by: NASM & AFAA ACE, CYQ & Yoga Alliance approved!
Originally approved by the Broadway unions and utilized to flip and fly rock stars, AntiGravity® Techniques have also been recognized by NASM & AFAA ACE, CYQ & Yoga Alliance approved!
Utilizing the hammock to gain leverage and move freely in all dimensions of open space, classes are designed to be safe, challenging and entertaining.
WHAT you get
- A copy of the AntiGravity® Fitness Manual.
- AntiGravity® Fitness Philosophy, Techniques and Safety.
- Unique variations of a flying fitness class, including inversions and flips.
- AntiGravity Digital Academy (AGDA) - Upon successful completion of initial training, all instructors receive membership to the AntiGravity Digital Academy (AGDA). The AGDA contains a large library of training videos as well as support materials for teaching.
- The AntiGravity® Values of Inclusivity and Originality are built into the training.
- Listed on AntiGravity® website - Active Instructors in good standing are listed on AntiGravity® website and receive their own biographical page.
HOW TO APPLY
To insure your application receives adequate assessment, please supply us with all requested information outlined in this Application for SSTT AntiGravity® SF 1, including CURRENT RESUME or DETAILED DESCRIPTION of your experience in the health, wellness, or fitness industry.