Aerial yoga Fundamentals 1&2 teacher training, 2017.
Recognized by: NASM & AFAA ACE, CYQ & Yoga Alliance approved!
Overview, "What sets us apart"
AntiGravity® Techniques involve a hybrid approach to fitness combining elements from yoga, dance, gymnastics, aerial acrobatics, Pilates, calisthenics exercise, strength training, and stretching as well as basic to advanced flips & tricks.
AntiGravity® Fundamentals 1&2 Teacher Training is for someone whose goal is to not only to become a certified aerial yoga teacher, but also for those that want to deepen their practice.
WHAT YOU GET
The training is very extensive and thorough.
- A copy of the AntiGravity® Fitness Manual - The course offers a comprehensive training manual with health benefits of aerial exercise, anatomy.
- AntiGravity® Fitness Philosophy, Techniques and Safety.
- Sequencing and how to structure a class with progressions.
- Learn Spotting techniques and foundational wraps.
- Maintenance of the hammocks, and rigging.
- Teach “Decompression Session” classes that includes zero-compression inversions.
- The AntiGravity® Values of Safety, Inclusivity and Originality are built into the training.
- AntiGravity Digital Academy (AGDA) - The AGDA contains a large library of easy to follow training videos as well as support materials for teaching.
The Benefits, “Why you should do our teacher training"
- Recognized by: NASM & AFAA ACE, CYQ & Yoga Alliance approved!
- There are no pre-requisites for this course as you will learn how to teach beginners.
- If you are a beginner yourself this will help you to understand the teaching and learning process even better.
- If you have some kind of teaching experience already this will make it easier for you, but it is not essential.
- Some students take this course just to deepen their own practice.
- Collaborate with teachers that have diverse backgrounds of expertise.
- The Program is created to accommodate clients from nearly all age groups and all fitness levels.
Four (4) days. Every training day is an 8 hour day.
Next training, 2017.
A four days (two weekends) AntiGravity® Teacher Training. In the first two days (weekend 1) participants learn Fundamental 1 and in the second weekend Fundamental 2.
Weekend 1: TBT
Weekend 2: TBT
Trainee must attend 100% off sessions in order to comply with the Yoga Alliance requirements.
Early bird pricing is $1400.
Payment plans are available upon request.
Please include a CURRENT RESUME or DETAILED DESCRIPTION of your experience in the health, wellness, or fitness industry.
NO PAYMENT NECESSARY UNTIL AFTER YOU ARE ACCEPTED TO THE PROGRAM.